HYMAX® 2 Wide Range Coupling Solutions
Meet HYMAX 2 family of wide-range coupling solutions – the next-generation HYMAX. Used for section replacement, wide-range HYMAX 2 connects two pipes of the same or different OD pipes and materials (sizes 2″-12″)*, up to 1.3” range.
HYMAX 2 is based on the original game-changing HYMAX that has been field-proven in millions of installations in the US:
- HYMAX 2’s patented flip gasket can be easily flipped in or out to accommodate different pipe OD’s
- Advanced no-tear gasket technology for maximum installation efficiency
- Only 2 top-facing bolts for faster, easier, safer installation
- Dynamic deflection of 4° per side – reducing future pipe damage
- Suitable for all types of pipes – ductile iron, cast iron, steel, copper, PE, PVC, AC, GRP
NOTE: HYMAX products size 1.5″ and large diameter products sizes 14″-60″ are still using the 2-layer detachable gasket.
Krausz keeps a high level of inventory in several sites across North America, offering short lead times, supporting our customers in emergency repair situations. HYMAX 2 couplings come in 2″ to 12″ pipe nominal size, providing quality solutions for pipe repair and join applications, using diverse products and superior quality raw materials. See HLD product page for larger HYMAX products up to ND 60″.
For HYMAX GEN 1 (1.5″-60″ ) with removable gasket product specification sheets and installation instructions, go to the downloads page.
For Hymax Large Diameter (HLD,14″-60″) go to the HLD page.
For HYMAX product installation instructions and individual specification sheets, please follow the links in the table below to the product pages.