HYMAX® 2 WIDE-RANGE COUPLING
Krausz USA has introduced its new wide-range HYMAX 2 Coupling, the next-generation HYMAX.
Used for section replacement, HYMAX 2 connects two pipes of the same or different OD pipes and materials, up to 1.3” range.
HYMAX 2 is based on the original game-changing HYMAX that has been field-proven in millions of installations in the US:
- HYMAX 2’s patented flip gasket can be easily flipped in or out to accommodate different pipe OD’s
- Advanced no-tear gasket technology for maximum installation efficiency
- Only 2 top-facing bolts = faster, easier, safer installation
- Dynamic deflection of 4° per side – reducing future pipe damage
- Suitable for all types of pipes – ductile iron, cast iron, steel, copper, PE, PVC, AC, GRP
Product performance, OD range and pressures are identical to those of the original Hymax
NOTE: HYMAX products size 1.5″ and large diameter products sizes 14″ to 60″ are still using the 2-layer detachable gasket.
Just flip the No-tear gasket from the inside out to accommodate larger OD pipes.
Closed gasket position Flip the gasket for wider range
SIZES 2″ to 12″
For HYMAX 2 product specification sheets and product installation instructions, click the relevant buttons on this page.
For HYMAX GEN 1 (1.5″-60″ ) with removable gasket product specification sheets and installation instructions, go to the downloads page.
See article about HYMAX 2 in Water Online
For more information about our products, please contact KRAUSZ USA or your regional Krausz sales manager.
Want your team to learn more about new HYMAX 2? Order a Lunch N’ Learn free educational session at your location.