HYMAX VERSA® STAINLESS STEEL WRAP-AROUND COUPLING.
The HYMAX VERSA is a coupling that can wrap around damaged pipe usually repaired with the cut-and-replace technique while providing dynamic deflection to reduce the risk of damage caused by ground shifts.
- The HYMAX VERSA helps water utilities save time by eliminating the work involved in cut-and-replace repairs with a quick one-step solution.
- The HYMAX VERSA is an all-in-one product that can be stab-fit or wrapped around damaged pipe to make repairs in a variety of situations.
- HYMAX VERSA connects to a wide array of piping materials and diameters, and gives installers the flexibility to make repairs whatever they uncover in the ground.
HYMAX VERSA is made from stainless steel and has the flexibility to withstand harsh ground conditions to offer a durable repair solution.
- HYMAX VERSA’s weld-free construction and all stainless-steel parts make it extremely tough and resistant to corrosion. The elimination of welds is crucial since these areas are where corrosion often starts.
- HYMAX VERSA features a patented hydraulic pressure assisted gasket that inflates as the water pressure increases. This allows for dynamic deflection that provides a type of shock absorber to minimize damage due to ground shifts.
- HYMAX VERSA’s durable construction and dynamic capacities offer installers a reliable solution that can endure the most severe conditions over long periods of time.
HYMAX VERSA saves valuable inventory shelf-space, minimizes installation time, and is extremely user-friendly.
- HYMAX VERSA’s extra-wide tolerance of up to 1.3” and versatility under different conditions enables dramatic inventory reduction and allows crews to make the necessary repair while keeping only a small number of products on hand.
- In situations where cutting pipe involves adhering to stringent environmental precautions, HYMAX VERSA installation time is a fraction of standard repair techniques since pipes can be coupled in one step without cutting pipe.
- HYMAX VERSA’s top-facing bolts and lightweight construction enable easy installation and handling with minimum manpower.